Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Club Monaco - September

While downtown last week, I popped briefly into Club Monaco as well to check out what was new. It's just a short post this time, since I didn't take a lot of photos. Near the entrance I spotted this coat and fell for it instantly. It is the beautiful  Faye Coat size S. The colour is a very pale pink with black leather accents on the sleeves and boucle shoulders and arms. I found size S, my coat size at many retailers, to be a good fit.

Faye Coat (similar here, here, here)

Underneath the coat I am trying on the Nelma Lace Sweater size S as well. The colour is 'nude,' but there is also a dark one called 'soot black' as well. The yarn is soft merino wool. I also loved the Nadine Skirt a lot also. I am wearing size 4. The fabric of this skirt is a cotton blend, while the pockets are leather. 


What else I'm liking at Club Monaco right now:
How about you? Have you been to lub Monaco recently? What did you think? Please share.

Hope your weekend is going by fast, just like mine. I can't believe it's alreay Thursday tomorrow! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love everything you tried on. Will have to check club monaco out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will love it too, injanuity!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.