Monday, September 22, 2014

C. Wonder New Arrivals Picks

Late last week I received an e-mail from C. Wonder regarding some new sweater arrivals, so I popped over there to have a look at what else was new. First off, the Suede Uptown Tote got my attention. It looks realy well made and would go perfectly with the booties in the photo below.

The booties that I mentioned above are the  Pointed Toe Mixed Ankle Booties. These come in three different colours; 'black,' 'navy' and 'charcoal' and I like them all!
Pointed Toe Mixed Ankle Booties (similar here, here, here)

Vests seem to be in this season, and the Faux Fur one from C. Wonder looks beautiful. I wish I were closer to one of the stores to try this one on.
Faux Fur Vest (similar here, here, here)

Double-Face Reversible Wrap Coat looks great also. I loved the darker grey side, which is my favourite grey, as I have mentioned on many occasions.
Double-Face Reversible Wrap Coat (similar here, here, here) 

Dapper Dog Intarsia Sweater. Seems animal sweaters are here to stay. :) 
Dapper Dog Intarsia Sweater (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, these cute Heart Print Smoking Slippers. They are made of calf hair on the upper protion, memory foam insole and rubber sole and they look very comfy.


Have you checked C. Wonder lately? What did you like? Please share!

Hope your week was off to a good start, and have a happy Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rose!
    Sweet slippers. My husband always opts for suede, such a plush thing, I must too, it has such a great look doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola! Good to see you back! I LOVE suede and own several pairs of booties & gloves in that material.

      Delete
  2. Did you get the email about their "new" denim? I have a pair from last year and really love them but I would like to try the new Skinny's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JLacy! Yes, I got that too, but I didn't know their denim at all. Let us know how they fit, if you get them.

      Delete
  3. I like all of those pieces, but the loafers are really, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gigi! I liked that pattern too.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.