Sunday, August 24, 2014

J. Crew Factory - August

Yesterday CC and I made our way to Seattle. On the way there, we stopped briefly at the Factory store to see what's new. I hadn't been there in a while, so all the stock was new to me. I was pleasantly surprised to see a few items I have already seen in the regular JC store last year. Among them was the Factory Embroidered- Front Top in 'antique linen black' and size S, my usual size. It comes in four other colourways as well.


Factory Quilted Puffer Vest size S and 'warm bisque.' This vest also comes in four other colour as well. I also noticed the Factory Novelty Quilted Puffer Vest in 'camo' and thought it looked really nice.


Lastly for now, mt favourite piece, the Factory Houndstooth Print Sweatshirt, also size S. At first sight, I thought it was a sweater. The cotton is very soft and the sweatshirt felt very comfortable on. The best part, it is currently on sale on the website.


What else I liked at the Factory:

 
How about you? Have you been there lately? What did you like? I have a couple of more Factory reviews for a future post.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and happy Monday, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.