Saturday, August 2, 2014

Maxi

Last weekend the Maxi Tank Dress in Stripe was on super sale in our store and I thought it would make a nice addition to my closet. I have seen quite a few nice maxi dress around, but I settled for this is one in the end. You may have seen it here before. I paired it with the Lucie Mirror Metallic Slingback Flats I got at the beginning of the season and love it!

Tank Maxi Dress



Maxi Tank Dress in Stripe (similar here, here, here)
Nolita Denim Jacket in White (similar here, here, here)
Distressed Denim Belt (similar here, here, here)
Lucie Mirror Metallic Slingback Flats (similar here, here, here)
 Coach Embossed Patent Leather Tote (similar here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (here, here, here)

J. Crew is offering 40-50% off sale items with code TREAT through tomorrow. There are lots of great deals to be had. Here are some of my picks:

These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.