Saturday, August 30, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

My trip to Madewell last weekend was a couple of days too early, as the new arrivals showed up only this week. I found this roll-out packed with beautiful pieces. Among the top favourites are the Reversible Quilted Vest
 


and Reversible Quilted Vest in Plaid.
 
 
 Reversible Quilted Vest in Plaid (similar here, here, here)

Another fall piece I found interesting is the Blazer Coat. It's made of viscose twill with a hint of stretch and would look equally great with a pencil skirt:

Blazer Coat (similar here, here, here, here)

An interesting detail is on the Sailor Skirt at the back. At 26", this skirt hits me below the knee (I am 5'6").


Sailor Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Silk Refined Tee in Diamond Floral. Madewell does silk tees really well and this one looks beautiful as well:
  Silk Refined Tee in Diamond Floral

No one told me ruffles were back. Here they are on the Silk Ruffled Cami:
Silk Ruffled Cami (similar here, here, here)


My obsession with quilted items continues. I like the Quilted Crop Sweatshirt a lot too. I might wear it with a stripey untucked shirt underneath.

Quilted Crop Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)

Last, but not least, the Berliner Satchel. My favourite colour is the 'dark cabernet.' I have several bags made with pebbled leather and they are still looking great, after many years of wear.
 
Berliner Satchel (similar here, here, here)

Did you take a look at the latest Madewell new arrivals? What did you like? Please share!

Hope your week has ended well and have a great long weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.