Monday, August 11, 2014

LOFT - August

A couple of weekends my friend and I visited our LOFT store, as she was looking for some work clothes. The store was offering 60% off sale prices, so there were a lot of good deals to be had. I took this opportunity to check out some of the newer stock. The Colorblock Ponte Skirt got my attention instantly. Size S was already sold out, so I took an M to the fitting room. It fitted loose, so I was able to pull it down a bit. The sweater is the Sheer Paneled Sweater size S in 'black.' It also comes in 'white' as well as in a gorgeous 'mohawk magenta.'


Floral Sweater Tee size S is an additional 40% off the sale price, so a great deal right now. I loved the pretty pattern and the soft cotton.


Next was the Dark Chambray Shirtdress size S.This dress is quite well made. I loved the darker denim, but I just wish it were a bit longer.


The Lou & Grey Spacedye Zip Pocket Tee Dress, also size S. Its 100% coton, and very comfortable.   


And lastly, the Lou & Grey Scallop Paisley Dress size S and the Lou & Grey Linen Cardi-Jacket also size S. I really liked the combination with the casual linen jacket.


The Colorblock Ponte Skirt was on a 30% promo, so it came home with me. I already wore it a couple of times, I liked it that much. 

Have you found anything nice at the LOFT lately? Please share!

Hope your week has started on a good note, and happy Tuesday, everyone!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.