Tuesday, August 26, 2014

LOFT - August (II)

Two new Loft stores opened up in the Lower Mainland, I was told a couple of weekends ago. One is in the Metrotown Centre, and the other at Guildord Mall. I hadn't been to Guildford Mall in what felt like a decade, so it was surprising to see the new kids on the block there, among which were Victoria's Secret, H&M, Forever 21 and now Loft. I was looking for the Sheer Paneled Sweater (seen here before) size XS. I stumbled across a couple of pairs of jeans that got my attention instead. The first one is the Modern Straight Leg Jeans in Dark Rinse Wash size 27/4. I loved their look and feel. There is also a version in 'black' as well as in decoy blue wash.' The sweater is the Jeweled 3/4 Sleeve Sweater size S. This is my usual sweater size at Loft and other retailers, but I would size up to an M in this one.


The other pair of jeans was the Modern Skinny Jeans in Iron Grey Wash also size 27/4. I prefer the blue wash, but they didn't have those in my size, so I tried the 'iron grey' instead. 


Speaking of pants, last weekend I found another great pair of pants, the Custom Stretch Trouser Leg Pants in Zoe Fit. These pants come in several other fits (Marisa, Julie), depending on yor body shape. I am trying on the 'plum night' colour, but there are three others as well to choose from. I tried both sizes 4 and 6, and felt the 6 fit better. I also borrowed a pair of heels from the fitting room to check the length. For my winter booties, I woud probably go with the Tall version. The plum colour goes well with the Woodsy Floral Sweater size S and 'berry jam.' There is also a blue motif called 'deep hydrangea blue.'


Lastly, the same sweater as above with the Cargo Pencil Skirt size 4. I loved the fit and the look of this cotton/spandex skirt a lot and is on my wishlist:


That's it for now, folks!

Hope you are having a great week so far, and happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.