Wednesday, August 6, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

There was a small roll-out at J. Crew this morning, and as always, I am picking out my favourites. First off, the Bullion Hearts Shirt. This shirt comes in regular, petite and tall sizes, it is all cotton and machine washable, and looks nice paired with the Washed Pencil Skirt.

Stadium-Cloth Cocoon Coat in 'neon electric flame' is a gorgeous colour to wear on the drab winter days:
Stadium-Cloth Cocoon Coat (similar here, here, here)

Faded Workshirt is an online only item, unfortunately. It is a heavier cotton, and I love the shorter length of this piece.
Varsity Stripe Merino Wool Sweatshirt (similar here, here)


Lastly, the Petal Tank. This item is from the previous roll-out, I believe, but worth mentioning. I just notived it last weekend and it is beautiful.
Petal Tank

That's all for me. How about you? What did you like?  

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rose! nice picks! i am actually contemplating the toile sweatpants! I think they would be fun for lounging around in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them in the store and was contemplating them myself. I also tried on the Turner pants and was surprised how well they looked. Reviews coming up soon. :)

      Delete
  2. i was going to get the turner pants but not sure about sizing. can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would size down one size, phiphi! They fit large. HTH

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.