Monday, August 4, 2014

J. Crew - August

A few more photos from my visit to J. Crew a couple of weekends ago follow. One of the items I liked from the new roll-out was the Endless Shirt in Stripe size 4. The fabric is the beautiful cotton with a bit of stretch used in JC shirts. The shirt I am trying on is 'burgundy,' but there is also a 'navy' version of it as well. The shirt is longer at the back than in the front, as you can tell from the side photo.

Endless Shirt in Stripe (similar here, here, here)

I also tried on the Funnel Sweatshirt in Stripe size S and 'heather carbon.' I liked the grey version of this sweatshirt a lot, as well as the length. The sweatshirt material is soft and feels cozy against the skin.

Funnel Sweatshirt in Stripe (similar here, here, here)

Lastly for now, the the Pleated Lattice Skirt in 'distressed quartz' and size 4. This is an adorable little skirt, but too short for me, unfortunately. I am 5'6", for reference. I liked both the 'qaurtz' and the 'navy in this. It's all poly, so easy maintenance. I have 2 poly skirts I got this usmmer, and they have been great to wear.


Code DEPTOFSALE will get you an additional 40% off final sale items through August 8 at JC right now. Are you shopping this time around? Personally, I think I am done, unless soemthing REALLY catches my eye. How about you? Please share.

Hope your week has started well. Today we are having a civic holiday here, so a lot of people are off. Enjoy the long weekend!



2 comments:

  1. i ordered the barbour beadnell to try, as frankly, i am in desperate need of casual coats, having more than enough dressy ones! the endless shirt looks good on you! i think i would look swallowed up in it at my height!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really cute, Wendy! I hope you like it! You can wear the shirt as a dress. It's tunic length on me.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.