Friday, August 22, 2014

J. Crew - August (III)

Last weekend I managed to pop into JC for a few minutes to see some of the new arrivals. Not a whole lot were available just yet, but I found a couple of sweaters I liked. The first one was the Contrast-Stitch Sweater in 'vintage burgudy' size S, my usual sweater size. I loved the rich colour and the texture of the sweater, which is a 7-gauge knit. There are also five other colours to choose from.


The Excursion Quilted Vest is back again this year. I am wearing a size S over the sweater above. I tried on the 'black,' but ther is also a 'chartreuse,' an 'ivory' and a 'navy' version.


Lastly, the other sweater that got my attention: the Rib-Stitch Open Cardigan in 'black.' I am trying on size XS because the store was already sold out of size S. The yarn is all cotton, in a chunky knit.

Rib-Stitch Open Cardigan (similar here, here, here)

What else I am liking at JC:
How about you? Anything for this collection that speaks to you? Please share!

Thank you for dropping in, and have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how minimalist JC has suddenly turned! I always like a little maroon in Autumn but I don't think I need anything new. The offering of chartreuse in the vest gives me hope that there may be some colour coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is far away from all the ruffles of 2009, thank goodness! I've seen quite a bit of colour, so you may like that, Sarah!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.