Thursday, August 7, 2014

Irisvine

The Silk Pencil Skirt in Irisvine was one of the items I coveted this summer, and when Madewell had one of their 40% off sale items sale, I pounced on it. This beauty is lined about halfway, has two side pockets and an elastic waist with a drawstring. You can pull the drawstring out and wear it with a belt instead, if you prefer. I loved the delicate floral blue and black pattern against the off-white background. I wore it with a plain Vintage Cotton Cap-Sleeve Tee in 'brilliant blue.'

Margate Satchel (old)(similar here, here, here)

Do you own, or planning to get the Silk Pencil Skirt in Irisvine? How do you like it? Please share!

Have a great Friday, and thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty and flattering skirt on you! Great that you bought it at such a good price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose, I just bit on this skirt during the 40% off too and was so glad I did. I think it's lovely. I reviewed it on my blog the other day but clearly it does not look quite the same on my 8 month pregnant body. I was attracted to the elastic waist for post baby. Thanks for the styling idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will enjoy it a lot more once the baby arrives. It's a gorgeous skirt!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.