Saturday, August 16, 2014

Casual

This morning I had a few errands to run, and this is what I wore. I found the Colorblock Ponte Skirt from LOFT really comfortable to wear. Today the local LOFT stores were offering 40% off the entie stock. Excluded were the Lou & Grey items at the front of the store. I say stores since I have just learned from the sales associate that a new one has opened up in Metrotown and another one in Guilford. I was able to get the Cotton Cardigan in 'black' for a bargain price. I am house-sitting for a friend and I thought I would take advantage of the beautiful garden for my photo. :)

 Joe Fresh Tee (similar here, here, here)
Gap 1969 Denim Jacket (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew SevigJ. Crew Exhibitor Tote (old)(similar here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (similar here, here, here)

What else I liked at the LOFT:
Hope your weekend is going well so far & thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Glad to hear loft opened more locations - I can't remember the last time I went to west van. My brother lives in north van, and they find it far to travel there too! Lol.

    Did the sa mention when the 40% will end? Tempted to pop in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thans, injanuity! I am glad too, since one of them is closer to me.

      I believe the sale was through the weekend, but worry not...another sale is just around the corner! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.