Wednesday, August 13, 2014

C. Wonder - New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals were poste on the C. Wonder website this morning and I wanted to share a few picks. Among them, a couple of quilted jackets and a quilted vest. First is the Quilted Nylon Cropped Jacket. The colour below is called 'latte', but I love the one in 'saffron.' There is a 'black' version as well.
 


The other jacket is the Quilted Nylon Barn Jacket in'tuberose,' which is a rich pink. It also comes in 'navy,' 'hunter' and 'latte.'

Quilted Nylon Barn Jacket (similar here, here, here)

The vest is the Quilted Nylon Barn Vest in 'navy' or 'saffron:'
  Quilted Nylon Barn Vest (similar here, here, here)


Soft Tapered Pant in 'black.' They resemble J. Crew's Drapey Pants a lot.

Soft Tapered Pant (similar here, here, here)

Gore Block Heel Bootie in 'navy' is calling my name this fall. I have been looking for a pair of navy boots, and these seem really well made. There is a colour called 'tobacco' as well as a 'black' one.

Lastly, the Clover Stations Bracelet. It comes in 'white,' 'red' and 'black.'
 

Clover Stations Bracelet

There are lots of other beautiful items in the Home & Decor collection, including trays and dishes. Check them out!

As always, thanks for visiting, and have a happy Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Like the cropped jackets, somehow I have lost both of mine and need replacements. Sometimes I even wear them in the house they are more comfortable than a cardy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my cropped jacketss too! They are so much easier to wear than longer ones, I find.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.