Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Banana Republic New Arrivals Picks

I haven't glanced at the BR website in a while, so I was pleasantly surprised to see some lovely additions to the new arrivals. Quite a few of them are in a couple of new colours, one called 'cranberry sauce' and the other 'light red rhine.' I loved the Silk Popover Blouse in 'cranberry sauce.' It's a gorgeous fall colour:


Or the Slub-Knit Scoop Tee in 'light red rhine,' which is made of the cotton/modal mix I like so much:

 
Slub-Knit Scoop Tee (similar here, here)

The Heritage Silk Safari Blouse comes in 'gun metal' and faded coral' this year. I love both colours:
 
Heritage Silk Safari Blouse (similar here, here)

The Black Trench in cotton also appealed to me. I only wish it were a bit longer.
Black Trench (similar here, here, here)

Quilted Vest in 'black' or 'preppy navy.' Love the two chest pocket detail on this vest. There are two more welt pockets as well.

Quilted Vest (similar here, here, here)

The Accessories section has quite a few burgundy pieces as well. My picks are the Emily Tote

Emily Tote (similar here, here, here)

as well as the Lillian Crossbody:
Lillian Crossbody (similar here, here)


Lastly, the Afton Ankle Booties remind me a lot of my own Bronson Booties from J. Crew which are a few years old right now, but are still holding up well:


Afton Ankle Booties

That's about it for now. Have you checked the BR website lately? What did you think? Please share!

Hope your week is going well so far, an have a great Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.