Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Anthro - August

I visited Anthro on a couple of occasions, so I thought I'd post some photos of those visits. First item I liked was tha Marais Anorak in 'moss,' size S, my usual jacket size. The 'moss' looks more green than on the website photo. The jacket is a cotton/tencel mix and feels great on.

 Marais Anorak (similar here, here, here)

Crossed Cowl Tee size S in 'grey,' but there is also an 'ivory' and 'violet.' I liked the knitted cowl neck on this tee, which is all cotton.


Arabel Buttondown size 4 and 'yellow.' This is my usual top size, but it feels roomy. I was attracted to the grey & yellow mix print on this shirt. The back has an interesting ruffle at the bottom, which I was to able to capture.


One of my favourites, the Katrina Tunic size S. It's a beautiful paisley print on silk, but quite sheer.


And lastly, my favourite items, the Gossamer Tee size S in 'nude' and the Quilted Floral Pencil Skirt size S, my usual size.  The tee also comes in 'black' and. The skirt is extremely comfortable, has a grosgrain drawstring in the waistband and lateal pockets.

Gossamer Tee (similar here, here)

What else I'm liking at Anthro right now:
How about you? Have you been shopping Anthro lately? What did you think or get? Please share!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your favorite is also my favorite! That tee is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too, Jyoti! :) It's really pretty.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.