Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Casual Neutrals

I have been looking for a pair of casual white pants this summer, and had my eye on both the Linen Drapey Pants and the Linen Cargo Pants (both seen here before). Both were on sale and had the additional 50% discount, but in the end I settled for the Linen Cargo Pants since I like the flap back pockets. These pants large, in my opinion. The Millie Sandals are very comfortable and look nice on. I love the blingy metallic heel on these. They are also on super sale in the store.

 Joe Fresh V-Neck Tee (similar here, here, here)
Linen Cargo Pants (rolled up)(similar here, here, here)
Millie Sandals (similar here, here, here) 
Kenneth Cole Messenger Bag (old)(similar here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (similar here, here, here)

Here is a close-up of the sandals:

What I am also hoping for:

What about you? Did you find a great deal at JC this sale? Please share.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Tuesday, everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.