Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sweet Persimmon

I have lilked the Linen Drop-Shoulder Swing Sweater in Yarn Dye from the first time I tried it on (here). I first got the 'marled indigo' when it hit sale, but once I tried on the 'sweet persimmon' I had to have the colour as well. I sized down to an XXS in it, and it's still plenty roomy. The skirt is the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral from a couple of years ago and which is still getting a lot of wear. You may have seen it here before.

 (similar here, here, here, here) 
  C. Wonder Pave Chain T-Strap Sandals (similar here, here, here) 
Madewell Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)

It has finally cooled down a bit around here, to pleasant temperatures. We really need some rain after the drought July has been so far. 

Hope you stay safe in the sun out there. Don't forget that sunscreen! Hope you are having a pleasant weekend so far!



2 comments:

  1. You look great. Boy did we get a bunch of rain...5" in the past two days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, BB! We could use that right now around here. The three drops my area got were barely felt.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.