Monday, July 21, 2014

Silk Stars & Seamed Matelasse

The other day I received the Seamed Matelasse Skirt in 'black' and this is how I plan on wearing it. I have tried the 'navy' version on here before. The Silk Star Blouse in 'sandy reef' was an absolute bargain in the store during the 50% off sale items promo. It's one of the colours that apeal to me, and the star print makes just a bit more fun to wear.

Silk Star

Silk Star Blouse (similar here, here)
Seamed Matelasse Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps (similar here, here, here)
Black Round Buckle Belt (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (similar here, here, here)

What else I am liking at JC right now:

Have you tried this skirt on? How did you like it? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Tuesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it on. I love that shade of pink (ballet pink?) with black, so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a soft pink, almost nude, Jody! I love this colour combo! Thank you!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.