Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

New stock has arrived at Madewell this morning, and I just had the chance to check it out. It's still summer stock, but some of the pieces will wear well into the fall. One such  item is the Yarnmix Cardigan. It comes in two colour schemes, and my favourite is the 'heather coal.'

Yarnmix Cardigan

Collarless Popover in Wheaton Plaid has some of my favourite colours in it. This oversize shirt is all cotton. It might easily double as a night shirt. :)

Collarless Popover in Wheaton Plaid (similar here, here, here)

Another top in the 'bien' graphic tops, the Bien Universal Tee:

Bien Universal Tee (similar here, here)

I really like these Drawstring Shorts in Camo. They have a 4" inseam and seem to be well made.

Drawstring Shorts in Camo (similar here, here, here)

A cute red summer top, the Starstitch Eyelet Shell Tee:

Starstitch Eyelet Shell Tee (similar here)

A midi Midday Skirt. Looks like a versatile enough piece to be worn both casually or in an office environment.

Midday Skirt

Lastly, I see a lot of backpacks added to the new arrivals section as well. This brings me back to my university days and my red backpack I was carrying to class. :)


These are my picks. Do you have any favourites at Madewell right now? Please share.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.