Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Madewell posted some new arrivals on their website today and I had a chance to check them out. Fall items are starting to appear, and from among them, I already picked a favourite: the Quilted Bomber Jacket.

I have always liked the Madewell denim jackets, and the Jean Jacket in Rebel Wash comes in a nice, fall colour:

 
Silk Spotlight Shirt in Hearts and Dots (similar here, here, here)

I loved the shape of the Quilted Skater Skirt before I even noticed its name. :) It reminds me of the  Seamed Matelasse Skirt from J. Crew I just got.
Quilted Skater Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Silk Embroidered Tunic Dress comes both in 'true black' and 'dark chambray.' I love the "vintage-isnpired" stitchwork on this dress a lot. I also prefer the shape of this dress, as it works well on me.
 Silk Embroidered Tunic Dress (similar here, here, here)


A similar embroidery is on the Fortune Dress in True Black. It has an A-line shape skirt, which  some ladies prefer:
  

Lastly, the Tiger's Eye Cuff, since I am a huge bracelet fan:



How about you? Have you checked the Madewell new arrivlas? If so, what did you think?

Hope your week has been going well so far, and have a great day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing you pics. I like both of those jackets, too. Although I'm not quite sure about the quilting detail. It will be interesting to see how it looks IRL. Tokyo Rider jacket also caught my eye, but again it's not quite right. It kind of flairs out at the bottom and not sure about the fabric.

    The Anouk loafer and Tiger Eye bracelet are on my wishlist. And I love the detail on the Embroidered Tunic dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we like some of the same, maryeb! I also looked at the Tokyo jacket but was unsure. I will have to check them out in person in a couple of weeks or so.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.