Sunday, July 27, 2014

J. Crew - July (III)

Earlier today CC and I met up for lunch and a short visit to JC to check out the new arrivals. Quite a few were on display, and among the first ones I noticed was the Quilted Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket size M. I took a quick look at size S and decided the shoulders seemed too narrow for me, so I sized up from my usual size. It fits loosely right now, but it should be a good fit over a sweater.


Also a new item, the Toile Sweatshirt size S. I liked the substantial fabric and the softness of this sweatshirt a lot. There is also a pair of Toile Sweatpants as well. The skirt is the Zip Back Surf Pencil Skirt size S. It's a pretty cool casual skirt and the thick jersey is very forgiving.

Toile Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)
Zip Back Surf Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Next I tried on the Mixed Media Sweater size S, my usual sweater size. This sweater was not at the top of my wishlist among the new arrivals, but I quickly changed my mind about it. The 'vintage cabernet' I tried on is a beautiful colour, and the wool is really soft.


Lastly, a pair of Lanie Stacked-Heel Sandals size 8 1/2. These are half size larger than my usual shoe size, but it was the last pair in the store, so I couldn't compare to an 8. They are large on me, so I would say these fit TTS.


What else I liked at JC in the sale section? Here it is below.
The Linen Chevron Maxidress was $105.99 in the store, and 50% off was applied at checkout. I also tried on size 2 this time (size 4 seen here) and it fitted perfectly. In the end, I settled for the Maxi Tank Dress in Stripe (seen here) which was $84.99 minus 50%, a good bargain.
How about you? Did you see some of the new arrivals in person? What did you think? Did you score something nice for yourself with these great sales? Please share.

Hope you had a restul weekend, and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.