Thursday, July 17, 2014

J. Crew August Sneak Preview

My lovely VPS sent me a few sneak previews of the August catalog and I wnated to share them with you. First, I like the Quilted Boyfriend Jacket in this first photo:

Quilted Boyfriend Jacket (B2589, $168)(similar here, here, here)
Vintage Cotton Long Live Love Tee (B0460$49.50)(similar here)
Pleated Lattice Skirt in Hidden Floral (A9986, $118)(similar here, here, here)

Second, the colour of the Classic Silk Top in this photo reminds me of the Blythe Silk Blouse:

Classic Silk Top (B2607, $110)(similar here, here, here)
Merino V-Neck Cardigan Sweater (B0566, $79.50)(similar here, here, here)
Turner Pant (B0587, $98)(similar here, here, here)
Crystal Bee Pendant Necklace (B3398, $65)(similar here, here, here)

And lastly, another casual look:
 Endless Shirt in Stripe (A9873, $88)(similar here)
Toothpick Jean in Destructed Miller Wash (B0753, $130)(similar here, here, here)
Demylee Peyton Wool Sweater (B1293, $304 Select Store)
Double-Zip Loafer (A9822, $278)(similar here, here, here)

Any of the above appeal to you? Are yo uaso excited to see the new rollout in person? Personally, I can't wait. Since I am done with all the summer shpping, I would like to see the fall offerings.

Hope you have a great Friday, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I love these, actually! I really want that quilted boyfriend jacket!! The pants look interesting too. My Toothpick jeans in Miller Wash from this past year are great, so I'll definitely try on the destructed version. Thanks for the sneak peak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my eye on the quilted jacket also! Glad you like these, cate!

      Delete
  2. Love all of these!! Thanks! Do you know when the new roll out will be??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! I am told this coming week - most likely Wednesday on the website.

      Delete
  3. Love that jacket and i am always up for a colorful cardy, they are so handy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colour too, and looking forward to some new ones this winter!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.