Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gap - July

Last weekend I stopped briefly at the Gap to see what's new. I had stopped on a couple of occasions in the past, but each time, the items I was interested in had already been sold out. This time I was a bit luckier. I really wanted to try on a couple of dresses. One of them was the Eyelet Shift Dress size S and 'true black.' It has two lateral pockets and is fully lined. The hem is about 2 inches, but I would just go for a Tall size instead. I really liked this dress and looks nicer in real life.


The Sweater Hoodie in 'oyster,' size S. The cotton is really soft to the touch and liked the hood.

Another sweater I liked a lot is the Cable Step-Hem Sweater in 'charcoal heather,' size S again. This is my favourite shade of grey, but it also comes in a lighter shade, as well as four other colours. The skirt is the Rugby Skirt in 'gray stripe' and size M. There was no S to try on and M is sitting lower on my hips. I liked both 'gray' and 'black' stripe this skirt comes in.

Rugby Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, my favourite piece: the Rugby Short-Sleeve Maxi Dress, size S and 'black stripe.' The knit is a cotton and modal mix, with a bit of spandex. This is a great dress, and I like it almost just as much as the J. Crew dress I tried on here.


Here's what else I lie at the Gap right now:
How about you? Have you been to the Gap lately? What did you think of their stock?

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.