Saturday, July 12, 2014

Club Monaco New Arrivals

Some new arrivals have appeared at Club Monaco this week and I wanted to share them with everybody. There are some interesting pieces, and one of them is the lovely Davie Top. It is silk, with floral cutout embellieshments:

Davie Top (similar here, here)

Another item I liked a lot was the Caiden Top. It is silk as well. The pattern is gorgeous up-close.

Caiden Top

One more top, the Sumner Top in 'red tulip,' which looks more orange than red to me. I will have to check it out in person. It also comes in white as well as black.

Sumner Top  (similar here, here, here)

An interesting shot of the Mairin Sweater. It is all wool, so good to wear early mornings or evenings.

Mairin Sweater (similar here, here)

A beautiful lace skirt, the Caiden Lace Skirt. It is 22" long, so perfect length for my height, poly with silk piping.

Caiden Lace Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a gorgeous bracelet, the Pascale Monvoisin Seven Cuff. There is also a beautiful ring, as well as a couple of thin bracelets.

Pascale Monvoisin Seven Cuff (also here; similar here, here)

Have you checked out Club Monaco's new arrivals? What did yo think?

Hope your week has ended on a high note, and have a great weekend, everyone! It's going to be a scorcher here, so I will have to douse and lather myself in sunscreen. I even have the 60 SPF spray-on from Trader Joe's in my car, if you can believe it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.