Friday, July 25, 2014

Club Monaco - July

Recently I visited Club Monaco briefly to check out some of the pretty new arrivals. I posted my picks here before. One of my favourites was the Caiden Top. I loved the beautiful colours of the paisley motif and the silk fabric. I am wearing size XS, which is one size smaller than I normally take in Club Monaco and other tops.
Caiden Top (similar here, here, here)

Next is a pretty silver linen tee, the Rainey Silver Foil Tee size XS and 'white/ silver foil.' There is also a darker one in a grey background with silver foil all over. It looks much nicer in real life than in the photo below.


Nichole Floral Dress size 4 and Monique Jacket size S and 'black' This jacket seems to be very popular, and currently only S shows up on the website. However, I saw quite a few in the store, so you can always call them to find your size. The floral embroidery on the silk is beautiful. This dress would be gorgeous to wear to a summer event.

  Monique Jacket (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a photo from a previous visit, of the Daisy Tunic Dress, size 2. I liked the fun orange colour of this dress a lot. The fabric is quite thin, hence the tunic name, and is perfect for the beach.


What I scored at Club Monaco during one of their 40% off sale items promos: it's the Maeven Skirt. What the description on the website doesn't say is that it's a stretchy, very thick jersey similar to my Pixie Pants from J. Crew. I love the side lace details on this skirt and can't wait to wear it!

What about you? Have you shopped Club Monaco during one of their current sales? If so, wat did yo find there?

Hope your week has ended on a high note, and have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.