Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cargo

Last weekend I got the Linen Cargo Pants from J. Crew, and I have already worn them twice, they are that comfortable. See my previous outfit here. The J. Crew Back-Zip Sandals are also extremely comfortable and they are a really good deal right now as well. I have tried these on here before, but I decided to size down half a size, since the smaller ones fit perfectly.



Weekend Casual

 Plaster Peony Tee (similar here, here, here) 
Gap 1969 Denim Jacket (old)(similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF50 Sunscreen Face Cream

Here's what's also on my way to me with one of the 50% off sales. I ordered the black one, since I think it will be more versatile.

Seamed Matelasse Skirt (similar here, here, here)

How abut you? Expecting something interesting in the mail? Please share.

Hope you had a good week, and happy Friday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.