Sunday, July 20, 2014

C. Wonder New Arrivals Picks

Last week I got a notice regarding the C. Wonder new arrivals and I managed to take a look through it earlier today. The theme of this new launch is 'Take A Walk On The Wild Side.' There are several cute animal motifs, featuring elephants, camels, zebras and giraffes. Printed Signature Tote in the 'saffron/latte' is my favourite:
I also liked the Cotton Bee Happy Embroidered Intarsia Sweater:
Silk Marching Camels Shirt in 'saffron' is my colour, but it also comes in a 'dusty olive' or 'ecru' backgrounds.

Shirred Double Layer Sleeveless Dress is made from a rayon/spandex mix, perfect for the summer. 

Shirred Double Layer Sleeveless Dress (similar here, here, here)

Same idea in the Shirred Double Layer Crewneck Tee. This one comesin four different colours:
Shirred Double Layer Crewneck Tee (similar here, here)


Lastly, a few bracelets. I liked the Camel Caravan as well as the Elephant Charms bracelets, but the Enamel Printed Bangle has to be the top favourite:
Enamel Printed Bangle

Do you like animal themes in general? Have you checked the C. Wonder website lately? What did you think?  

Hope you had a restful weekend, and have a great Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. They have lovely things, shame they aren't over here ...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got in a C wonder store in Florida and I found it very kate spade-ish. On first blush, I liked a lot, but not enough to buy a thing!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.