Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Banana Republic - July

I actually visited BR a couple of weekends ago, but haven't had the chance to post antyhing about that visit yet. A lot of new styles arrived since I last entered their store, and I wanted to share my favourites with you.

Always on the look-out for a nice pair of shorts, I found the Hampton-Fit Jacquard Bermudas size 4. They are cotton/spandex 97/3 and have a 10" inseam. I didn't realize this at the time, but it seems I am wearing them the same way as the model - with a dark top and ankle strap sandals. :) The sweater is the Metallic Stripe Pullover in 'preppy navy' and size S, my usual sweater size. The stripes are not quite visible in the photo, unfortunately.


Next is the Perforated Dress in 'BR black' and size 4. This is my smaller of the two sizes for BR dresses. It's mostly rayon with a bit of spandex, and also comes in white.


Lastly, my favourite piece, and wish I could try it in a Tall version. It's the Ombre Stripe Halter Dress size 6. I sized up, but there is plenty of room, so probably a Tall 4 would do.


What else is nice at Banana Republic right now:


Code BRJULY will get you 40% off your entire purchase online and in stores at Banana Republic through July 7. Some items are excluded, so check carefully the details before placing the order.

Have you visited BR lately? Did you see or get anything interesting there? If so, please share!

Have a good day tomorrow, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The perf dress looks intriguing, I've got to check it out. (I'm looking forward to Marissa Webb's first collection for BR this fall!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look very nice on you. Hope you like it.

      Delete
  2. The pref dress looks great on you! Love it with the neutral sandals then becomes a summery look

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.