Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend Casual

I think summer is here, finally, and I can finally wear my summer skirts. One of them is the No.2 Pencil Skirt in Circle Eyelet from J. Crew I got at the end of the season a couple of summers ago, I believe. It appears yellowish in photos and on my monitor, but it is definitely a green which goes well with navy and purple. The Maya Ankle-Strap Sandals were very comfortable to wear from the get go and the 'beige stone' blend well with my pasty skin.


Weekend Casual
 J. Crew Linen Dolman Tee (similar here, here)
Gap Denim Jacket Dark Wash (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt in Circle Eyelet (old)(similar here, here)
J. Crew Maya Ankle-Strap Sandals (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Margate Satchel (old)(similar here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (old)(similar here, here, here)
Guerlain Meteorites Perles (here, here, here)
Guerlain Meteorites Powder Brush (here, here, here)

J. Crew is offering again 30% off spring styles, as well as 50% off final style items with code SWEET through June 4. Local stores were offering 50% on final sale items as well when I visited yesterday. Here's the haul I got for a steal:

Did you find anything exciting in the sale section? If so, please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far, and happy June, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to pair the skirt with purple - I got mine for $7? It was a kill price in the dead of winter. Lol. I also shopped this sale - oui ringer tee, prima jersey tee, Cheri sweatshirt, crown tee, a shirt for my husband, a couple things for my mom. The sale section was packed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple idea was from my former VPS who was wearing it like that. :) Yes, I recall I paid almost nothing for the skirt as well. Looks like you got a good haul there... Love the Cheri sweatshirt! It's the softest I have.

      Delete
  2. love your look Rose! Nothing for me. Am done for the season and now need to start saving for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Wendy! Good idea to start planning early! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this all on you Rose, the bright skirt and those fab neutral sandals are just the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Jody! I love those sandals too. They are really comfy.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.