Monday, June 9, 2014

Navy & Blush

One of favourite clothing item purchases this year has to be the Marla Skirt from Club Monaco. I seem to be reaching out for it a lot and like pairing it with blush colours. Since summer's here and I spend a lot of time walking my dog at the beach, I douse myself in sunscreen. For parts of my arms and legs that show, I use the spray sunscreen from Trader Joe's, but for the face, I prefer to use Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF50 Sunscreen. I also wear sunglasses almost all the time, as I seem to be sensitive to light.

Navy & Blush

J. Crew Lace Tank (old)(similar here, here, here)
Marla Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Linen Cable-Knit Cardigan  (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Maya Ankle-Strap Sandals (similar here, here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (old)(similar here, here, here)
Exhibitor Tote (old) (similar here, here, here)
 Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF50 Sunscreen (also here, here, here

The Clinique one is available at any Clinique counter in department stores, but Nordstrom has a Clinique bonus right now, so it may be a good idea to head there.

How about you? What sunscreen do you use? Please share!

Hope you had a great start of the week and thaks for dropping by, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I use a spray on kids one by Neutrogena. Super high SPF, water resistant and great for sensitive skin.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, to try a kids' one. I will look into it. I need all the help I can get. Thanks, SSG!

      Delete
  2. The navy and beige with the bits of gold accent is a lovely outfit combo!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.