Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lucie & Garden Floral

A couple of weeks ago the Lucie Mirror Metallic Slingbacks Flats arrived and I finally wore them the other day. I sized up half a size because of the pointy toe of the shoe, and they fit perfectly and comfortably.

 

The Garden Lace Pencil Skirt from J. Crew has to be my most favourite item in my closet and has been worn a lot. The lace is wool, while the lining is grey silk.I wish they brought this item back in a different colour.

 Tommy Hilfiger Tank Top(old)(similar here, here, here)
Cadabra Cardigan (similar here, here, here)
Garden Lace Pencil Skirt (old)(similar here, here, pricey here)
Exhibitor Tote (similar here, here, here)

My other metallic J. Crew favourites:


What about you? Do you like metallic shoes/clothes/accessroies? Please share!

Hope you had a restful weekend and have a great start of your week tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely classic color combination, and great detail on the cardi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I love the combo a lot too! :)

      Delete
  2. Don't you look pretty. It's a very sophisticated, soothing palette with nice details and texture. The lace, mirrors, zippers...well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blue Booby! You are too kind. :)

      Delete
  3. You do look so pretty, I love the grey with the terracota, as BB says so soothing.Romantic texture lace on the skirt

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.