Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LOFT - June

Last week I also popped briefly into the LOFT to see what was new. I saw the cute Ribbed Boatneck Sweater in 'timid blue', size S. The yarn used is a mix of linen and viscose. The sweater also comes in four other colours.

Ribbed Boatneck Sweater (similar here, here, here)

Another one that got my attention was the Blossom Print Slouchy Sweater. It's also size S and made of the same ywarn as the one above it. I loved the cute floral print on it.

Blossom Print Slouchy Sweater

Striped Tie Waist Tee Dress size S is almost all rayon with a bit of spandex and feels cool and comfortable on. It also has some of my favourite colours in it.

 Striped Tie Waist Tee Dress (similar here, here)

Paisley Softened Shirt size S, my usual top size. It's cotton/silk 70/30 and similar to the same fabric at J. Crew. The print is paisley with tiny floral prints inside.

 Paisley Softened Shirt (more paisley tops here, here, here)

An open cardigan, the Lou & Grey Whisper Cardigan size S in 'deepest indgo.' There is also a white one. The yarn is a mix of ramie and viscose and as the name says, it is light and perfect for summer months. It has 2 small patch pockets.

Lou & Grey Whisper Cardigan (similar here, here, here)

Lastly for now, the fun-coloured Striped Keyhole Halter Maxidress size 4, my smaller of the two dress sizes at most retailers. It's light rayon, all lined, with an elasticized waist. I would wear this with a wide belt. I love the colours of this dress.


What else I like at the LOFT:


How about you? Have you been at the LOFT lately? What did you think? The items on sale are an additional 40% off. 

Hope your week is going well, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.