Wednesday, June 18, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Early today J. Crew posted new arrivals on the website, and as usual, I took the time to peruse them. This summer's print seems to be the 'hibiscus' print. Here are a few of the items featuring it:


My picks are the dress and the collection culottes. I just ordered the sandals that would go nicely with them.

Sunglass Top is silk & spandex and would look nicely with my pencil skirt in 'natural' I got from J. Crew a couple of summers ago.

Sunglass Top (similar here, here) 

California Poppy Blouse or the California Poppy Popover. The Blouse is all silk, while the popover is cotton/silk. I love the colours in this print!

California Poppy Blouse

I got the Drapey Tee in Cheri earlier this month, but I think I like the more colourful Linen Tee in Tres Bien too.

Drapey Beach Sweater in 'haven blue.' Perfect for when I am walking the pooch.


Collection Peach Tweed Pencil Skirt is cotton, silk & metallic threads. I hope our stores will get this one, as I have been waiting for a different pencil skirt from J. Crew this year.

Collection Peach Tweed Pencil Skirt

Collection Dulci Raffia Slingback Kitten Heels would look nicely with the above skirt, I think.

Collection Dulci Raffia Slingback Kitten Heels

Textured Brass Cuff. I like the antique look of this bracelet:

Textured Brass Cuff

And lastly, the Horn Hobo in 'bronzed amber.' I would like to see how large it is, as it seems quite big on the manequin in the website photo. It reminds me of an old Coach bucket bag I had eons ago.

Horn Hobo (similar here, here) 

I think that's all I am curious about for now. WHat about you? What did you like from the new summer styles?

As always, thank you for dropping by, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Loving those heels, so textured and the horn hobo, though my sister keeps telling me to stop buying camel all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more things in camel. :) It's a great colour.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.