Thursday, June 5, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Yesterday new arrivals appeared on the J. Crew website, and of course I had to pick my favourites. The first one has to be the Seamed Matelasse Skirt. I tried a similar shape skirt called the Langley Skirt from Club Monaco here and loved it.

Seamed Matelasse Skirt

Chiffon Sleeve Tee in white would look lovely paired with the skirt above:

Chiffon Sleeve Tee

Sicilia Scarf (also Capri Scarf). I would have expected to see these at Madewell, as they have done several scarves on the same theme.

Sicilia Scarf (more map scarves here, here, here)

Tall Twist-Back Silk Dress is perfect length - 39 1/2" from the highest spot on the shoulder. I love the 'sweet persimmon'colour, but 'marine green' and 'night shadow' are pretty as well. I'm not sure this came out yesterday, or if I missed it previously, but I'm glad I noticed it.


Vintage Track Shorts in 'pesto' or 'dark cove' are cotton & linen and remind me of my first pair of Adidas training shorts many years ago.

Vintage Track Shorts

And last but not least, another jeweled tee, and Jeweled Painter Tee in Stripe. Of course, my favourite is the 'soft blush.' 


How about you? Which ones are your favourites? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Friday, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw those scarves. I always looked forward to seeing the new Storyteller scarves with each roll-out, although I only ever bought one. Maybe that's why Madewell doesn't offer them anymore, so JC can.
    Thanks for sharing your picks. I love the skirt and chiffon sleeve top, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike, maryeb! :) Glad you like them too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Rose, I love the matelasse skirt too! It's in my wishlist in navy.
    That scarf is lovely too!
    Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you around, ruth! I can't wait to see if it's on par with the Club Monaco one, which I really liked.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.