Monday, June 2, 2014

J. Crew - June

Last weekend I stopped by the J. Crew store to check out some more of the new stock as well as the sale section. Thelocal store was offering and additional 50% off final sale items.

Right away I noticed the Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants in 'light citron'. These pants are quite roomy and fit TTS to large, in my opinion.. I am wearing size 2  I have already shown the 'warm iris' ones here before. They are currently on sale, minus 30%. I am eyeing a couple of colours for this summer, which has finally made it to our parts. The tee is the Vintage Cotton Cap-Sleeve Tee in 'navy' and size S, my usual tee size. This tee comes in a total of 16 colours, so it's a good time to stock up on a few.

Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants (similar here, here, here)

The Drapey Tee in Cheri is also on super sale right now too and made it home with me as well.

Drapey Tee in Cheri (similar here, here, here) 
Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants

The Oui Mon Cheri Sweatshirt was also on final sale at 50% the last marked price. I had blogged about this fabulous sweatshirt here before. Whereas previously I tried on size S, in the pic below I have size M. I decided to go for size M as I like it a bit loose on me when I work out. As I already mentioned, it is a really soft terry fabric and I love it.


Also on my previous visit I tried on the Linen Drop-Shoulder Swing Sweater in Garment Dye and liked it a lot, so I thought I'd give the Linen Drop-Shoulder Swing Sweater in Yarn Dye in 'sweet persimmon' and size S a try as well. This is one colour that suits my skin well. Needless to say, I loved this sweater also. The pants are the Linen Cargo Pants size 2 and 'white.' There is also a green colour called 'pesto.' Like the Drapey Pants, these too fit TTS to large, in my opinion. I liked these pants a lot too.

(similar here, here, here)
Linen Cargo Pants (similar here, here, here)

Lastly for now, the Sheer Sleeve Crepe Sweater size S and 'navy.' Cute idea, but needs a racer bra underneath. I like the navy/white combo for summer.


What else I'm eyeing at JC right now:




How about you? Anything interesting that caught your eye? Please share!

Hope your week has started well, and have a great Tuesday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Did you find the sheer sleeve crepe sweater TTS? I have been wondering if I need to size down as it says relaxed fit on the website and some reviewers mentioned that they found it to run large. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleur de lys, I take S in tops and sweaters at JC and i didn't think it runs large. It is not supposed to be fitted.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I forgot to add that I do size down in the odd tee or sweater, but I don't think I would in this one. HTH

      Delete
  2. I am off to my little hole of a J Crew store today. Hoping to find something to spend my gift card on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, Bb! Hope you find something nice for yourself!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.