Sunday, June 29, 2014

J. Crew - June (V)

The 30%/50% off sale continued at J, Crew this past week, and last weekend I found my way to JC, since I already had an appointment in the area. Just my luck, since I found the Back-Zip Sandals, already sold from the other store I visited earlier. I have already blogged about these sandals back in May. I tried on both sizes 71/2 and 8, and felt the smaller ones fitted better, so I ended up taking the smaller size than I normally wear. I also checked out some new arrivals, one of which was the Linen Tee in Tres Bien, size S. The tee fits TTS and I like the darker grey background. The pants are the Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants size 2. I have tried the 'light citron' and the 'warm iris before', but since the white ones are more versatile, I figured I'd give these a try too. 


Next was the Linen High-Low Hem Sweater in Garment Dye size S and 'wet stone.' The colour is the same as the Linen Drop-Shoulder Swing Sweater in Garment Dye I blogged about in an earlier post, but I liked this a bit better since it is more fitted.


I am looking for a peasant top to wear with some of my pencil skirts this summer, and the Suckered Dot Peasant Top looked like it might be the one. I tried both size XXS and S below. I would size down at lest one size in this top, if you are considering it. There was no XS in the store, unfortunately.


Lastly for now, the Nora Suede Lattice Ballet Flats in 'cedar ash,' size 81/2. I sized up half a size and they fit perfectly. They look really pretty on, but since I already have the Kikis in the same colour, I think I will pass on them.

Also like:

 
How about you? Did you shop JC recently? What did you get?

Thanks for visiting, and have a great start of the week, everyone!




 

4 comments:

  1. inspired by you I actioned a little J Crew myself, two Liberty shirts which will prompt all my cardies into more frequent wear. Those flatties look awesome on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found something niec for yourself at JC, Jody! Liberty shirts are beautiful. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I'm totally curious about your red sandals--are those J. Crew! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dominique! Thanks for visiting! They are the Cecelia Buckle Sandals from 2 summers ago. I wore these sandals a lot.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.