Sunday, June 22, 2014

J. Crew - June (IV)

Today CC and I met up for a snack at Thierry and to check out the new JC rollout, of course. At JC, the store was buzzing with activity. The 50% off sale was going on, and several items had been added, such as the Linen Abstract Flower Sweater (seen here) and which came home with me.

From the new arrivals, I really liked the Seamed Matelasse Skirt, already on sale with the 30% off promo right now. I tried on size 4 and it was quite tight, so I sized up to a 6. I thought it was the perfect length, and looked great with the Fabric Slingback Pumps in 'helicon indigo,' on super sale in the store. The tee is the cute Vintage Cotton Boy Tee in Endless Summer (don't I wish it were endless) in size S, my regular tee size.


Next was the Jeweled Painter Tee in Stripe size S and 'soft blush.' I loved the colourful stones used in this colorway. The skirt is the Side-Slit Soft Pencil Skirt in 'salt' and size 4.


Close-up of the pretty jeweled neckline:


Drapey Beach Sweater size S in 'navy' (girls' version here) and Seersucker Pencil Skirt also size 4. The sweater is not as open-weave as I expected, but still needs some layering. I liked this sweater a lot.


And lastly for now, the Drapey Beach Sweater and the Arrow Ikat Pull-on Pants size 2. I would say these pants fit TTS. They definitely fit smaller than tha Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants (seen here before) or the Linen Cargo Pants (seen here before).


What else I liked in the sale section:


How about you? Have you shopped this sale at J. Crew? What did you get?

I hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a great start of the week, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. The matelasse skirt looks awesome on you. Thanks for sharing reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, gigi! I liked it too and it's on my wishlist!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.