Wednesday, June 11, 2014

J. Crew - June (III)

Last weekend my appointment to the North Shore took me to the Village in West Van, where I promptly popped inside J. Crew. A few items were new, but unfortunately not a whole lot. One of them was the Paisley Eyelet Tee in 'navy.' I took a size S, my top size at most retailers. I think it looks better than I expected, and would love to see the 'coral haze coral,' which is one of my 'good' colours.


Also new (at least for me) were the Geo Print Drawstring Pants size 2. They fit similarly to the other drawstring patns from J. Crew this summer. They are very comfortable the print is fun. The sweater is the Waffle Beach Sweater size XS in 'heather natural', so one size smaller than I normally take. There was no S to try, and M would have been too large on me.  I still think I would stick with my normal size, as it is not supposed to be a fitted sweater.


Sleeveless Pocket Dress size M in 'black.' This is a great cotton summer dress. I normally take S in dresses, but the S looked too fitted in my opinion. This is a great cotton dress, I think. On the right I am trying on the Vintage Denim Jacket in Recycled Indigo Wash, also size M. I would wear this open with the dress, or with the maxi dress I will show in my next post.

Sleeveless Pocket Dress (similar here, here, here)
 Vintage Denim Jacket in Recycled Indigo Wash (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a photo from a previous visit, the Lace Shift Dress size 6 in 'california poppy.' This is my dress size in this type of dresses. I loved the colour of this dress, and thought it looked really good with the Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps in 'gold chocolate,' which are my favourite shoes this summer. I loved the colour of this dress a lot!


That's all for now, but I have a few more photos for a future post. What else I like from the spring sale items:


J. Crew is now offering 30% off spring styles and 50% off finale sale items through June 17 with code SHOPNOW.  Are you shopping this sale, or are you like me, shopped out? Please share!

Hope you had a good week so far, and have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. That red lace dress with the heels is a killer look. That would be amazing with a statement necklace. Wow! :)

    I have the drapey drawstring pants from them and I adore them. I did have to size up and they are not as awesome as my pairs from Pure Collection (those I bought a few years ago), but I am glad I gave them a shot. I don't know that I would do a printed pair, but they look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dina! I like the dress too. Pants are also on my list.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.