Sunday, June 8, 2014

J. Crew - June (II)

I still have a few photos from my previous JC store visits I wanted to share.I have already showed the Linen Cargo Pants size 2 in the previous J. Crew post. The sweater is the Metallic Wave Jacquard Sweater size S. It fits TTS to small, in my opinion. The blue colours are pretty and I liked the sweater worn with the Linen Cargo Pants.


Sparkle Cardigan size S was on super sale in the store and an additional 50% discount applied. I think it came to less than $30 at checkout. Yesterday the sale section was an additional 40% off. I also blogged about the Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants in 'light citron' and size 2 in the previous post as well.

 Sparkle Cardigan (similar here, here, here)
Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants (similar here, here, here)

Linen Chevron Maxidress size 4 and 'black ivory.' I loved both colours (see the 'true blue' one here) this dress comes in. I'm trying it on here with the Golden Keeper Belt size S.

Linen Chevron Maxidress (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Feather Paisley Top size XS. I sized down in this one and fits perfectly. The colours are more saturated in real life than in the website photo. The fabric is the beautiful cotton/silk mix JC uses in a lot of the shirts.


That's all for now. I have a few more photos for a future post. What else I liked at JC:

How about you? Did you get any good deals at JC lately? Please share!

Hope your weekend is restful and thanks for visiting, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.