Tuesday, June 17, 2014

J. Crew Factory - June

This past weekend I also dug up some of the old Factory photos that I took at the end of May on my Seattle trip. One top that I really liked, and I usually don't like the peasant tops, is the Factory Textured Dot Peasant Top size S, my usual size. I would probably wear this belted over a skirt, or unbelted ,with some skinny jeans or capri pants.


Next was the Factory Printed Cropped Blazer size 6, my jacket size. Currently it's on super sale. I loved this print on the blouse as well. I blogged about it here.


A fun tee, the Factory Octopus Collector Tee size S. I am a fan of Factory cotton tees as they seem to be more durable, in my opinion.


Another one of my favourites, the Factory Asterisk Collector Tee, also size S.


Lastly, the Factory Pencil Skirt in Nautical Stripe size 4. I think this is the same length as the one from the regular store from last summer, if I am not mistaken. It's a beautiful cotton/linen mix, and all lined. This one is on sale right now as well.


Also on my radar from J. Crew Factory:


What's on yours? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I like that floral jacket on you, adds a lot of fun. Actually Im just off to J crew to hunt down a floral shirt for a pink striped cardy I've had for ages and yet never worn for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! I saw several floral tops in the sale section, so hope you will find something to go with the cardi. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.