Friday, June 6, 2014

Coral & Gold

The sunny, warm days are here, at least for now, so I am having fun bringing out the summer pencil skirts. The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Pinwheel Eyelet in 'neon rose' didn't get a lot of wear last year, as I got it towards the end of the season, but I plan to change that. The 'neon rose' is really a coral, as you can tell from the photo, and I thought it looked good with the gold of the Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps.

Engineered-Stripe Boatneck Top (similar here, here, here) 
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here) 
Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here) 
Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)

Hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend, everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. This is the perfect Summer outfit. I wish I'd gotten that skirt. It looks great with the tee and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryeb! You are too kind. :) Perhaps you can stalk ebay for it. Or JC may roll it to the Factory store this summer.

      Delete
  2. Love this. I'll have to pair my Crewlet gold stripe boatneck with a similar colored skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, injanuity! The Factory store version is identical to the one I got last year.

      Delete
  3. Saw the JCA site your comment about new shoes to the sale section ....what store and more important....what shoes ? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the Metallic Suede Cleo Loafers (they look really nice!) and Evie Midheel Sandals.

      Delete
    2. Also the crackled metallic Everly pumps went on sale as well.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.