Sunday, June 8, 2014

Club Monaco New Arrivals Picks

Late last week I received an e-mail about the new arrivals at Club Monaco, and here I am sharing a few of my favourites. I was able to see some of them in person in the store this weekend.

The first one is the Lysa Dress, which is a pretty floral cotton blend with silk trim. There are several other pieces with this pattern, and the colours are much more vivid in real life.


Lysa Dress (similar here, here, here)

One other such item is the Aubrey Skirt. It's also a cotton blend and 22" long, which is a great length on me (I am 5'6"). There is another Aubrey Skirt which I will review later, which is white.

Aubrey Skirt (similar here, here, here)

With fabric ruching and elasticized waist, the Aria Knit Skirt is a great skirt for everyday wear. 


This year I have seen a lot of maxi dresses at almost all retailers, and Club Monaco also has a few. My favourite is the Laurie Knit Maxi Dress. It also comes in a 'medium heather grey' and has a built-in bra.

Laurie Knit Maxi Dress (similar here, here, here)

Minkie Lace Back Top has a beautiful sheer lace shoulder and back detail.

Minkie Lace Back Top (similar here, here, here)

Mayle Agnes Tote. I am thinking that it would be more appropriate for winter, as I dont' have many burgundy summer clothes.
  
Mayle Agnes Tote (similar here, here, here)

What else I like at Club Monaco:


How about you? See anything special? If so, please share!

Hope you had a restful weeknd, and have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.