Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Club Monaco - June

A couple of weekends ago I spared a few minutes to check out the new gorgeous floral pattern from Club Monaco. The colours are much prettier in real life, as I expected. I tried on the Aubrey Skirt size 4 with the Sharlene Top size XS. This top is currently on sale in the store, and a 30% discount applies on top of the sale price.

 Sharlene Top (similar here, here, here)
Aubrey Skirt  (similar here, here, here

Next is the Abigail Shirt size S and the April Skirt size 4. The top is an acetate blend with silk trim and is very feminine. The skirt is a cotton blend with a faux leather at the waist.

April Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Emma Pants size 4 didn't quite catch my attention on the website, but I loved the fit when I tried them on. They are all silk and fit great on. They have zip pockets in front and welt pockets on the sides.

 Emma Pants (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, my favourite sweater in Club Monaco, the Courtney Sweater size S and 'natural' colour. It's a cotton blend in large gauge knit, perfect for evenings at the beach.


What else I'm liking at Club Monaco these days:


Code MIDSUMMER' will get you 30% off sale items or 50% off clearane items right now. Will you be shopping at Club Monaco this sale? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's really pretty, Wendy! You'd like it even more in person. :)

      Delete
  2. Rose! I am just loving everything about that first outfit on you, think so far Its my hands down favourite on you, the detailing on the blouse and slight floral print and the delicate but casual flats makes for the perfect outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! I loved it too when I saw the photo. Surprisingly so, since I usually don't like those types of tops, but now I may have to reconsider.

      Delete
  3. I honestly have not been to Club Monaco in years, I really need to start expanding my shopping options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, until a few months ago. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.