Saturday, June 28, 2014

C. Wonder - Big Wonder Sale

C. Wonder is continuing with their Big Wonder Sale, and there are lots of goodies to consider. My first experience purchasing from C. Wonder has been a good one, so now I am looking forward to each roll-out.

One item I am looking at is the Textured Beach Hoodie. It's perfect for the cool mornings and evenings when I am walking the pooch. Check out my Instagram, if you haven't done so already. :)

Textured Beach Hoodie (similar here, here, here)

Eyelet Cotton Peplum Top is available in many sizes. It's lined with white fabric and looks so pretty!

Eyelet Cotton Peplum Top (similar here, here, here) 

The Silk Cotton Voile Printed Maxi Dress I already loved when it first debuted is a bargain right now.

Silk Cotton Voile Printed Maxi Dress (similar here) 

Jersey Sunset Printed Tank Dress is perfect to wear at the beach as well:


Chemical Lace Dress is all cotton, with an acetate lining, and comes in three colours. Here is the navy version:

Chemical Lace Dress (similar here, here, here) 

The Cotton Twill Military Jacket is a bargain right now too:

Cotton Twill Military Jacket

The Pave Chain Strap Sandals are even cheaper than when I got them. They are so cute, I am considering the black pair:


 Lastly, the Rugby Stripe Straw Beach Tote in either 'classic red/natural' or 'navy/natural' below:

Rugby Stripe Beach Tote

Are you shopping C. Wonder this sale? Please share!

Thankfully, the weekend is here...  have a great one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.