Saturday, June 21, 2014

C. Wonder Review & Sale

A week ago Friday I finally decided to place my first order with C. Wonder. On Monday, the package was shipped to me and I got notice of its receipt yesterday. Here's what I saw when I opened the box. A colourful folder holding the receipt and C. Wonder tissue paper:


Carefully packaged goods:


The goods: printed flip-flops in 'vivid magenta/vivid magenta paisley', and in 'black/camo' both tied with grossgrain ribbon:

 

and the  Pave Chain T-Strap Sandals very carefully packaged inside the colourful box:


and on my feet, fitting true to size:


All in all, I really liked my first C. Wonder order - the flip-flops and the sandals. The Pave Chain T-Strap Sandals look like jewels on my feet.

The website is having a big sale right now, and some items are discounted up to 70% off the original price. Some good deals are to be had., such as the Stretch Skinny Cropped Pants. They are on super sale and come in five different colours:

Stretch Skinny Cropped Pants

The shirt above is the Silk Hearts Aflutter Shirt:

Silk Hearts Aflutter Shirt


Chemical Lace Floral Peplum Top


 Cotton Twill Military Jacket



 Calf Hair Slip On Sneaker

 Calf Hair Slip On Sneaker



to name just a few of the great deals.

Have you shopped C. Wonder yet, or will you be trying it out now? If so, please share!

Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. C Wonder looks fab, Rose! Thanks for the reveal.

    Enjoy your new shoes. The packaging and attention to detail is gorgeous.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SGS! I already wore the sandals yesterday and they look really nice!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.