Friday, June 13, 2014

C. Wonder - New Arrivals Picks & Sale

A couple of days ago I got a notice in my inbox about the new arrivals. I have blogged about C. Wonder here before. I like a lot of their styles, so I am trying to follow them a bit more closely.

The first one that got me interested was the Silk Cotton Voile Paisley Lattice Blouse in 'hot coral,' one of my favourite colours lately. I love the detail of the print. There is also one in a colour called 'blue grotto.'

Silk Cotton Voile Paisley Lattice Blouse (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Crinkled Cotton Embroidered Tie Neck Tank in 'black.' There are two other colours, 'saffron/raspberry' and 'white.'

Crinkled Cotton Embroidered Tie Neck Tank (similar here, here, here)

Short Sleeve Tie Waist Printed Knit Dress in 'sangria, 'monarch.orange' or black/ecru.'

Short Sleeve Tie Waist Printed Knit Dress (similar here, here, here)

Leather Cork Wedge Slide Sandal in 'tan,' but there is also a 'black' one too. I had a very similar pair many years ago and wore them to death.

Leather Cork Wedge Slide Sandal (similar here, here, here, here) 

Lastly, Enamel Initial Cuff from an earlier roll-out.  I'm a fan of bracelets, so I always pay attention to that part of the jewelry section. :)

Enamel Initial Cuff (similar here, here, here)  

I also mentioned a sale up above. Since the prices looked so good with the additional 50% off sale items, I decided to place a first order with C. Wonder. I knew they didn't ship to Canada, so I had the order shipped to a US address instead. Then I found out that since I have a Canadian billing address, I couldn't place the order with a credit card, but had to use PayPal instead. Regular shipping costs $9.50. Now I hope it all ships. Here's what I bought (not a whole lot, but I wanted to test the waters first):

Pave Chain T-Strap Sandals in 'gold.' For $37.50, I figured I could risk these.

Pave Chain T-Strap Sandals (similar here, here, here)

I also got a couple of pairs of Printed Flip-Flops in 'vivid magenta/vivid magenta paisley', and in 'black/camo:'

Printed Flip-Flops (top/bottom)

How about you? Have you shopped C. Wonder online? What has your experience been like? Please share!

Hope you had a good end of the week, and have a great weekend, everyone! 

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.