Thursday, June 12, 2014

Banana Republic Dresses

Today I was just browsing through the Banana Republic website looking for some summer dresses. My closet is definitely lacking in that department, but I am planning slowly to change that. I liked few of the BR dresses, and among them was the Lace Tank Dress. The close-up of this dress is beautiful.

Lace Tank Dress (similar here, here, here)

Another one was the Striped Linen-Blend Shift. It's a mix of linen and rayon, so a cool fabric for the summer.

Striped Linen-Blend Shift (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Perforated Dress in black. It's rayon with a touch of spandex and also comes in white.

Perforated Dress (similar here, here, here)

Gemma Wrap Dress in 'holly berry' is currently on sale. It's also a rayon amd spandex mix:

Gemma Wrap Dress (similar here, here, here)  

And the last dress, the Sloan Sheath in 'lava' colour. It reminds me of the Origami Dress from J. Crew I got a couple of years ago. The black version is currently on sale.

Sloan Sheath (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at Banana Republic right now:



How about you? See anything you like at BR these days? Please share! I am hoping to pay a visit to a BR store this weekend to see at least some of these dresses.

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I like your picks, especially the lace dress. IMO, BR dresses fit very well. I tried on a bunch of sale dresses last week and every single one fit very nicely. Purchased a sleeveless v-neck Sloan sheath dress for $39.99 to wear to a wedding. Nothing I tried from J Crew even came close to the excellent fit of this dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, shopaot! I'm a sucker for lace. :) I am hoping to hit BR this weekend as well to try some things on. Thank you for visiting!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.