Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Anthropologie - June

Last weekend I ended up briefly at Anthro. A lot of new styles since I last visited, and the first one that I noticed was the Embroidered Catrina Pencil Skirt, obviously because of the pink in it. I am trying on size 4 here. I don't think I would get a whole lot of wear out of it, mainly because it's such a distinct pattern, but it's pretty, nevertheless. I liked it best paired with a dark top, and I could only find  the French Quarter Pullover size S, my usual sweater size.


They don't really go together, as the back of the sweater has a floral insert:

French Quarter Pullover

Next was a swetshirt top dress with a chiffon bottom. I cannot find it on the website, but in Canada it has style #31538366, I am trying size S here. It's a cute little casual number, in my opinion. Edit: thanks to amles who set me straight: it's the Veris Dress in navy.'

 Veris Dress (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, the Roselle Peasant Top, size S. Normally I dont like these kinds of blouses, but I was attracted to the orange colours which complement my skin well and to the gorgeous embroidery on the front.


There were several other items I iked, but I didnt' have the chance to try them on. Maybe on my next visit...

What else I'm liking at Anthro right now:

Dresses



Tops:



Skirts:



How about you? What do you like at Anthro these days?

Thanks for visiting, and have a great middle of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the navy version of the Veris dress http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/pdp/detail.jsp?&id=4130277336152&navAction=jump&catId=CLOTHES-DRESSES#/
    Thanks for the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.