Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Abstract Flower

It seems the summer sales are early again this year. Normally up here we would see a sale after July 1, but things have changed in the last few years. The Linen Abstract Flower Sweater from J. Crew was one of my favourites among the new arrivals in the previous roll-out. Last weekend it was on super sale in the store with the additional 50% off final sale items, and here it is now. The colour is much closer to the Exhibitor Tote in real life than in the photo I see on my monitor. Worn with the Side-Slit Soft Pencil Skirt and the Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps in 'pewter black.' The skirt is large-ish on me, but luckily the waist is elastic, so it stays in place.

Exhibitor Tote (old)(similar here, here, here)

What else I'm eyeing at J. Crew:

How about you? Did you get anythign nice for yourself? Please share!

Hope you had a great day today, and happy Wednesday, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit. Spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What size did you take in the skirt?

      Delete
    2. Thanks very much! Skirt is size 4.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.