Saturday, May 31, 2014

Madewell - May

Last weekend's trip South included a visit to Madewell. I hadn't been there since Easter, so almost the entire stock was news to me. My first pick was the Braided Sightseer Sandal size 8, my regular shoe size, and 'red twine.' Like all the other Madewell shoes I have, these too, fit TTS and very comfortably on.


I thought these sandals looked nicely worn with the Beach Shirttail Tee in Stripe size S, my regular tee size. It fits a bit boxy, but for a beach tee, that's preferrable. The skirt I have already blooged about on several occasions. It is the Club Monaco Marla Skirt.


I also loved the Knotshine Necklace. It has that antique gold look which I like.


Also lovely is the Mini Geochain Necklace:


Lastly for now, the Mini Transport Crossbody in 'pecan.' The colour is much lighter than the webite photo, and for a mini, it is quite roomy. It is made from the same leather most totes for Madewell are made.


Check out my earlier Madewell reviews here. If you are interested in getting the Outbound Jacket in Camo, the Bellevue Square store had a few in stock last weekend, and another 30% off applied at the register. The final price was less than $30. If you cannot find it there, ask an SA to look up store inventory across all stores. Then you can ask to have it charged and sent to you directly from the store.

More items were added to the sale section, and here's what I'm liking:



Also remember that sold items at Madewell can sometimes be found at Shopbop.

Hope your week went smooth and you are getting a good rest this weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Have and love the mini transport - it is really roomy (makeup pouch, large wallet, sunglass case, phone, camera and flip flops!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's not really a mini, is it? It's a great small tote! Glad you liked it too, injanuity!

      Delete
    2. Not mini at all - I was pleasantly surprised by the size. Also had it blind embossed with my initials. :) bought when it was on sale plus 40% , but I think it's worth full price. It really is a great size.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.